In this week’s issue of LeadCrunch’s Best in B2B Growth, we bring you a diverse set of articles about lead generation tracking methods, how tech buyers evaluate vendors, and how to win a pitch competition. Are you craving more great informational content? This article also features one of our most watched webinars “How to Generate High Precision B2B Leads Using AI” with Steven Moody, President and CEO at Beachhead Marketing
Enjoy your week,
Curated content – summary
- 6 Advanced B2B Lead Generation Tracking Methods via Kissmetrics
- Think You’re Not Good at Content Marketing? Try Simplifying Your Strategy by Michael Brenner via Marketing Insider Group
- B2B Content Marketers Continue to Find SEO Rankings A Challenge by Laurie Fullerton via The Drum
- How B2B Tech Buyers Evaluate Vendors: Most Valued and Trusted Information Types by Ayaz Nanji via Smart Insights
- How to WIn a $10,000 Pitch Competition Where I’m the Judge by Olin Hyde via LeadCrunch
Rewatch one of our best webinars…
“How to Generate High Precision B2B Leads Using AI”
Steven Moody, President and CEO at Beachhead Marketing
Curated content – detailed
6 Advanced B2B Lead Conversion Tracking Methods via Kissmetrics
One of the more loaded questions we hear from execs at our SaaS company is, “How is Marketing doing this month?” Fair question.
For B2B marketers who work with lead generation and conversion tracking, the answer beyond “great” may be tricky to communicate, based on whom we’re talking to and all the factors involved.
Ideally, your lead conversion-tracking data is presented in a way that can answer any sophisticated marketing performance question in less than two minutes without overloading the recipient. They need it this way.
Let’s dive into some key B2B lead conversion-tracking methods for win-win clarity.
Think You’re Not Good At Content Marketing? Try Simplifying Your Strategy by Michael Brenner via Marketing Insider Group
The masters of content marketing have become the masters of the digital universe. Those who excel at this craft enjoy as much as 7.9 times more site traffic than those who fall flat. They experience higher engagement levels, generate leads at a fraction of the cost of outbound marketing, and see conversion rates that are six times higher than marketers who practice traditional marketing techniques.
B2B Content Marketers Continue to Find SEO Rankings a Challenge by Laurie Fullerton
With nearly 80% of content marketers saying that increasing their company’s online visibility is their primary content marketing goal, a study suggests that for optimal SEO and content results, B2B marketers might want to re-think the overuse of infographics and the actual quality of their content over quantity.
The study suggests that online visibility as it relates to search engine optimization (SEO), implies that to earn a spot on the first page of Google means content needs to be ten times better than anything found in search today.
How B2B Tech Buyers Evaluate Vendors: Most Valued and Trusted Information Types by Ayaz Nanji via Smart Insights
The report was based on data from a survey of 418 people who had recently played a significant role in an important B2B technology purchase decision for their organization.
B2B technology buyers rate free trials and product demos as the two most helpful information sources for evaluating vendors; referrals from friends/colleagues/peers ranks as the third most helpful source.
How to Win a $10,000 Pitch Competition Where I’m the Judge by Olin Hyde via LeadCrunch
I’ll be one of the judges at the IGNITE Quick Pitch Competition on February 24, 2017 at UCSD. We want the best possible pitches. One team will win $10,000. Here’s how to win the money:
- Write a script. Memorize it. Rehearse it. Polish it until it is second nature to you. Record yourself on your phone then be your own harsh critic. Time goes quick. Plan every second.
- Start with the elevator pitch as the basis for your script. Cover each of the following:
- For (target customers)
- Who are dissatisfied with (the current market alternative)
- Our product is a (new product category)
- That provides (key problem-solving capability).
- Unlike (the product alternative),
- Our product (describe the key product features).
Enjoy your week and have a fantastic New Year!